I will be relocating because of work by the end of December and need to find someone to take over my lease. There’s 6 months left in my contract, but once it ends, it can be renewed. With that being said, the place will not be fully furnished as I will be selling all of my furniture and shelf pieces.
The 293 sq ft apartment (400 sq ft gross) is on the 2nd floor of a low-rise building located in the heart of Kowloon City. It’s a super convenient area with tons of great food from Thai, Indian, halal, dim sum to desserts. There’s no lifts to the apartment; it’s walk up only. The apartment has two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and living room. It’s a decent size for a single person or a couple. There’s also a $90 management fee, which covers the garbage disposal.
- Washing machine
- Water heater
- Quiet and safe
- Next to the historical Kowloon City Walled Park. You can go there for a run but I personally like going to Kowloon City Tsai Park, which is only a 7 minute walk. There’s a beautiful trail, swimming trail, football fields and basketball courts.
- Lots of public transport in the vicinity. 7 minutes from Mong Kok by mini-van and 20 minutes from Festival walk by minivan. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the nearest MTR, 35 minutes to TST and 45 minutes to get to Central.
- 2 minutes away from the Kowloon City Plaza
- Near PARKnSHOP, Jusco, restaurants, 7-Eleven, local convenience stores and the wet market
- Several local butcher shops along the street (might be a turn off for some at first but you will get used to it)
Whatsapp 54069798 (Mickey) for viewing or any additional questions that you may have.