The 293 sq ft apartment (400 sq ft gross) is on the 2nd floor of a low-rise building located in the heart of Kowloon City. It’s a super convenient area with tons of great food from Thai, Indian, halal, dim sum to desserts. There’s no lifts to the apartment; it’s walk up only. The apartment has two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and living room. It’s a decent size for a single person or a couple.
- Washing machine
- Water heater
- Induction Cooker
- Toilet cabinet
- 3 Air-conditioners
- 2 full-length wardrobes
- Wall mirrors
Further terms of rent:
- Contract is 1+1 (1 year and an option to renew it for another)
- There's a two month deposit 18,000
- Monthly rent is $9000.
- Monthly management fee (garbage disposal) is $90.
- Utilities (internet, electricity and water) are not included but it's cheap.
- Only PCCW provides internet service for the building. The monthly cost is $316.
- The landlord will deal with the tenant but they prefer doing things through the agent as they are rarely in Hong Kong. If there are any issues, you can contact the landlord or the agent.
- No agency fee!
- Quiet and safe
- Next to the historical Kowloon City Walled Park. You can go there for a run but I personally like going to Kowloon City Tsai Park, which is only a 7 minute walk. There’s a beautiful trail, swimming trail, football fields and basketball courts.
- Lots of public transport in the vicinity. 7 minutes from Mong Kok by mini-van and 20 minutes from Festival walk by minivan. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the nearest MTR, 35 minutes to TST and 45 minutes to get to Central.
- 2 minutes away from the Kowloon City Plaza
- Near PARKnSHOP, Jusco, restaurants, 7-Eleven, local convenience stores and the wet market
Whatsapp 54069798 (Mickey) for viewing or any additional questions that you may have.